How to make yourself invisible to the tax inspector: Edition 2016
For anyone who cares about fiscal and financial privacy
'I'm paying way too much in taxes to this money-guzzling and privacy-infringing government.'
If this thought has ever crossed your mind then How to make yourself invisible to the tax inspector is definitely for you. This stunning new book is a brilliant and entertaining education in the art of tax avoidance and financial privacy.
The authors debunk the myth that only multinationals and millionaires would be able to benefit from low-tax jurisdictions and arm you with the tools to devise your own customised plan.
How to make yourself invisible to the tax inspector? teaches you:
• Where banking secrecy exists and how to enjoy it;
• How to manage an existing fortune discreetly by using a foundation, trust, or hybrid company;
• How to reclaim and enjoy the fruits of your labour as an entrepreneur;
• How to invest in real estate, yachts, private jets, etc. in a tax-efficient and discreet way;
• How to disappear off the tax authorities' radar completely and where to go;
• Where to obtain a second passport.
How to make yourself invisible to the tax inspector is the most streetwise book about tax avoidance and financial privacy out there and it will simultaneously delight and enlighten entrepreneurs, investors, pensioners and employees worldwide. With penetrating insights and useful examples, the authors reveal principles which give you the wisdom and power to take advantage of the opportunities created by low-tax jurisdictions and banking secrecy.
Never before has anyone revealed so many useful and inside secrets to the industry. If you're ready to take back control of your life and financial privacy, this book is exactly what you need.